Bleach Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Unleashed

This is the RP for Bleach Ressurrection, members will be able to earn special ranks for when the RPG is up and running.

HomeStaff AreaLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return the rp section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackShadow
Division 7 Member
Division 7 Member
BlackShadow

Return the rp section Empty
PostSubject: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 pm

could be used for other type of rps not just bleach and my lure more people as not alot of people like gming in rps cuz theres always the guy that thinks hes the best so yea nrp kinda is boreing
Back to top Go down
BANKAI_X

BANKAI_X

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 pm

yes thats why we are going to add rules very soon,well we should...and some type of rei meater that we can use..
Back to top Go down
BlackShadow
Division 7 Member
Division 7 Member
BlackShadow

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm

agreed perhaps the more battles you fight the higher it is but the rp section must come back
Back to top Go down
BANKAI_X

BANKAI_X

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 pm

yes thats was some what i was thinkin...we frst need a cool stat system first.
Back to top Go down
BlackShadow
Division 7 Member
Division 7 Member
BlackShadow

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:18 pm

I could think of something
Back to top Go down
BANKAI_X

BANKAI_X

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 pm

what tell us we need it and i have some as well.
Back to top Go down
BlackShadow
Division 7 Member
Division 7 Member
BlackShadow

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm

share your ideas with me
Back to top Go down
BANKAI_X

BANKAI_X

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 pm

i will on pm tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 pm

humm ill consider it
Back to top Go down
BANKAI_X

BANKAI_X

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:29 pm

what do you mean its a no brainer....it will draw in thge people..unless thats not what you want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:31 pm

if we add rei meter how will it work
Back to top Go down
BANKAI_X

BANKAI_X

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm

will let me get it down on somthing and i will sennt it to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:03 pm

alrighty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return the rp section   Return the rp section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return the rp section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unleashed :: Messages To Staff Members-
Jump to: